bg-arrow

Business Consulting

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), 21% of management analysts (the BLS category for business consultants) were self-employed in 2012 (www.bls.gov). The remaining 79% worked for either private firms or government agencies.The BLS predicted that from 2012 to 2022, job growth for management analysts would be 19%, with the majority of that in jobs that require specific knowledge or skills, such as international business and information technology. Additionally, changes in the economy may impact job growth as businesses may need more efficient business operations.

At Leverage-India we believe that your success as a business consultant is often directly proportional to your experience. Leverage-India provides opportunities with a number of blue-chip companies dealing in foreign investment, management and risk consultancy. The advantage of learning this kind of work in India is that it gives you a first-hand experience of the challenges faced by an emerging market. Consulting companies across the world look for resources with a global mindset and we would make sure that you fit that bill. Exciting opportunities exist in the following roles:

• Management Consulting (Business Performance Services)

• Risk Consulting (Governance, Risk and Compliance Services)

bg-arrow

What can you hope to gain?

If you take part in this program, you’ll discover what it’s like to become part of a professional business consulting team and explore professional areas best suited to your skills and aspirations. Apart from being able to kick-start your career, you can participate in community activities and will have plenty of opportunities to socialize with the host company’s diverse set of employees in turn building your intercultural and networking skills.